Download Best Eye Test App | Download Best Google Eye Test Apk 2022: When was the last time you had your eyes tested? You can’t remember? With this eye test you can test your vision at home easily and totally free! After doing the tests you should be able decide whether or not you should see an eye doctor. Doing the vision tests is fun, and you can also share the results with your friends on Facebook!
The app is in English! Please don’t give me bad ratings because the app is not in your language
The application has 12 types of eye tests (6 FREE and 6 PRO) :
Visual acuity tests
- Visual acuity tests
- An Ishihara Color Blindness test
- Color Cube GAME to test your vision and speed
- 4 Amsler grid tests
- An AMD test for macular degeneration
- A Glaucoma survey
- A Written test aka. how much do you know about the eye?
- Contrast Sensitivity test
- Landolt C/Tumbling E test
- Astigmatism test
- Duochrome test
- An OKN Strip test
- Red Desaturation test
Disclaimer : Due to variations in each screen accuracy (screen size, brightness/contrast, resolution) the eye tests are not perfect. Holding a phone of approx 4″ screen size 30 cm/12 inches from your eyes would give you nearly accurate results. Hold it (place it) 52cm/20inches from your eyes if you have e.g. a 7″ tablet.
Do not consider the tests in the app official tests. These tests only mean to give you an idea whether or not you should see an eye doctor or go on an eye therapy.
Visual Acuity : The visual acuity test is a routine part of an eye examination, particularly in case of vision problems. At a young age, these vision problems can often be corrected or improved. Undetected or untreated vision problems can lead to permanent vision damage.
- Test if your color blind or not.
- The Amsler grid is a grid of horizontal and vertical lines used to check vision problems caused by changes in the retina, particularly the macula as well as the optic nerve.
- Age-related macular degeneration is a progressing eye condition that affects millions of people.
- Glaucoma is a group of diseases that damage the eye’s optic nerve and can result in vision loss. If left untreated, It can lead to blindness.
- contrast sensitivity test checks for the ability to differentiate between light and dark.
- The Landolt C is the standard optotype for acuity measurement in most European countries.
- This test is the standard visual acuity test for people who cannot read the Roman alphabet
- Astigmatism is a vision condition that causes blurred vision making it difficult to see fine details, either close up or from a distance.
- This test is used to estimate whether you are long or short sighted.
OKN STRIP TES
- TAn official test to test your vision for specific eye problems.
- The optic nerve is sensitive to red, so when it is damaged, red-colored objects may appear dull, washed-out or faded.
What to do if I get bad results
If your results indicate you may have vision problems, you should see an eye doctor. Having regular eye examinations promotes eye health. It also allows your doctor to measure your vision and make the necessary changes to your prescriptions.
You can also download eye training apps to preserve your eye sight and improve vision. You should take better care of your eyes and vision. Preserving vision health is one of our most important thing to do. Omitting eye care and eye exams can result in serious vision damage.
If you experience any eye problems using the web browser, to-do apps, calendars, writing messages or checking the phone book or the call log, you should take this test to check if you need eye treatment and/or vision training.
Night vision improves night vision, it also improves night vision, this visual acuity test improves your visual acuity and your night vision.
App Download : click here