GSECL Vanakbori Recruitment 2022 : Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has released a notification to fill 310 ITI Apprentice posts at Thermal Power Station, Vanakbori. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline till 09 December 2022. Kindly check official notification, eligibility criteria, selection process, apply process, important dates, job location, age relaxation, age limit and other details before send application offline
Job Summary GSECL Vanakbori Recruitment 2022
Name of the Posts
• Fitter : 100 Posts
• Electrician : 70 Posts
• Aspect : 30 Posts
• Lineman : 20 Posts
• Wireman : 20 Posts
• Instrument Mechanic : 20 Posts
• Welder : 20 Posts
• Machinist : 10 Posts
• Turner : 10 Posts
• Plumber : 05 Posts
• Electronic Mechanic : 05 Posts
Also Read : State Bank of Indian (SBI) Recruitment 2022
Total Post 310
Eligibility criteria for GSECL Recruitment 2022
Essential Education Qualification
• Must have passed 10th standard as well as ITI under NCVT in any one of above trades.
• 18 to 25 Years
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit as per the post. Read the official notification for more information.
GSECL Vanakbori Recruitment Notification 2022 How to Apply
• Interested candidates have to first register themselves at http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org, after registration candidates have to submit their qualification certificates like class-10 and ITI. (NCVT) passing mark sheet, school living certificate, caste certificate if applying against reserved seat and non-criminal certificate in case of SEBC candidate and print out of his profile after registration filled in the attached application form Chief Engineer, Gujarat State Electricity Corporation, Vanakbori Thermal Power Station dt. 09/12/2012 must be sent through post or in person. Online registration number must be written in the application form. Applications without registration number and with incomplete details are liable to be rejected.
• There is no application fees.
Visit Homepage : click here
Last Dsate To Submit Application 09/12/2022