Gujarat NMMS Application Form 2022The full form of the NMMS Exam is National Merit and Means Scholarship Scheme. NMMS was launched all over India the centrally sponsored in May 2008. The main purpose of the NMMS Scholarship Exam is to give rewards as scholarships to encourage and deserving students from economically weaker sectors to stop their dropout in Class 8 and encourage them to continue their studies at the secondary stage of std 9 to 12.
SEB NMMS Exam 2022-23
- Name Of The Organization : State Examination Board (SEB) Gujarat
- Name Of The Examination : National Means Cum Scholarship Scheme (NMMS)
- Notification Date : 07/10/2022
- Online Application Date : 11/10/2022 To 5/11/2022
- Exam Date : Dec-2022/Jan-20203
- Catagory : Exams
- Location : Gujarat
- Official Website : www.sebexam.org
NMMS Online Application Instructions:
- Log on official site: www.sebexam.org
- Click on apply online
- Now select your exam name NMMS Exam 2022-23
- Filling up your details.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Confirm your application and print a copy
About NMMS Exam 2022
- National Merit and Means Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) was launched in May 2008, in all over India the centrally sponsored. The main aim of the plan is to give award through scholarships to deserving students from economically weaker sectors to stop their dropout in standard 8 and encourage them to continue their studies at the secondary stage of std 9 to 12.
- NMMS Scholarship Benefits:NMMS Scholarship of Rs. 12000 /- per year (Rs. 1000 /- per month) per student is awarded to students selected each year to study in Std 9 to 12 in state government, government-funded schools and local schools.
- Students in class 9 receive a one-time scholarship, ie INR 12,000 per year, for one academic year.
- The scholarship is renewed every year until the student completes his / her upper secondary education level (Class 12), provided the candidate gets a clear promotion to the upper class each year.
- NMMS Eligilibity Criteria:There is a scholarship fee for different states / UT. Students whose income from parents from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1,50,000 /- are eligible to take advantage of scholarships. There is a reserve in accordance with state government regulations. The selection of students who award the scholarships is made through an examination conducted by the State Governments. Scholarships are disbursed quarterly by the State Bank of India directly into students’ bank accounts.
- Students studying at “Kendriya Vidalayas and” Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalayas “are not eligible for scholarships under this scheme. Similarly, students studying at residential schools run by state government institutions, where boarding facilities are provided, accommodation and education, and students studying privately schools are also not eligible for scholarship under this scheme.
NMMS Online Test by Gujarat Education Board :
Gujarat NMMS Application Form Apply Here 2022-23:: Gujarat Education Board – GCERT takes online test for NMMS preparation. This will help students to more and more practice. GCERT gives the platform to encourage candidates.
How to Apply NMMS Scholarship 2022-23 Exam:
How to Apply Online SEB NMMS 2022-23 Exam – Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to SEB NMMS Portal from the Official website www.sebexam.org
Also Read: Photo & Video Downloader Instagram