How to withdraw money from ATM without debit card is very simple, know what to do ATM withdrawals have increased in the country. Nowadays, people withdraw money from ATMs through debit cards or credit cards for small and large transactions. But sometimes, if the debit card is forgotten at home or there is a defect in the chip of the debit card, it becomes difficult to withdraw money. Even in such a situation you can withdraw money. You can withdraw cash from an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) without using your debit card. Currently you can easily withdraw money from ATM using UPI facility. The Reserve Bank of India has introduced cardless withdrawals across all ATM networks using the Unified Payments Interface.
How to withdraw money from ATM without debit card?
- Visit any ATM and choose the cash withdrawal option.
- On the ATM machine screen, select the UPI option.
- You will see a QR code on the ATM screen.
- Open any UPI app on your phone and turn on the QR scanner code.
- After scanning the code, enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Click on proceed and enter UPI PIN to withdraw money.
- That’s it! The ATM will withdraw money according to the amount you have entered.
How to withdraw money from ATM without SBI debit card?
- First log into the YONO SBI app on your phone and click on the YONO Cash Deposit option.
- Then click ATM section in YONO Cash.
- Now create a 6 digit PIN by entering the amount you want to withdraw.
- A YONO Cash transaction number will appear on your phone.
- Now go to the nearest SBI ATM and click on the YONO Cash option.
- Then enter the transaction number and 6 digit PIN number.
- Now money will be withdrawn from the ATM according to the amount you have entered in the mobile app.
How to withdraw money from ATM without ICICI debit card?
Follow these steps at ICICI Bank ATM;
Now you have to go to ICICI Bank ATM first. Where you have to fill this information by clicking on ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’.
- Registered Mobile Number
- Temporary 4-Digit Code
- 6-Digit Code
- Exact withdrawal amount
If you have any question regarding this information, you can tell us by writing in the comment. We will answer your question soon.
official website click here
HomePage click here