Mera Ration App 2022 Know the Ration information you get: Central Government of India has released a fun application called “Mera Ration Application” also known as MRA to further promote the “One Nation One Rashancard” scheme across India. Which can be managed by anyone from their Android mobile. It is an application for giving information about ration card.
Mera Ration Application 2022
Name of the application : Mera Ration Application
When was it launched? : March 12, 2021
In how many languages
- Two (Hindi/English)
- which will later be available in 14 languages
Beneficiary : Migrant class
benefit : You can get cheap food grains anywhere in the country.
Objective and Benefits of Mera Ration App:
Mera Ration Application called MRA. This application is very beneficial for people who have ration card and who have to move frequently for their job or labor. MRA is a very useful option for people who have moved away from their native land to earn their livelihood. As we all are familiar with “One Nation One Ration”, there are about 69 crore NFSA recipients across India under this scheme. Ration card portability assistance is provided by the central government to all states and Union Territories of India. Through this, half of the subsidized grains are received.
Mera Ration App 2022
Mera Ration App Launched by Government of India on Friday 12th March 2021 A very cool and fun mobile application called Mera Ration App has been created and developed by NIC National Informatics Center to provide One Nation One Ration Card services. By using the app applicants can easily identify their nearest FBS Fair Price shop and get all the things like current transactions entitlement information etc. Anyone interested for this app can download MRA app from google play store.
Languages of Mera Ration Application
Meera Rasan mobile application by Government of India currently can be operated in only two languages Hindi and English but soon candidates will be able to transact in this application in 14 different languages as well as people who have moved from their native place for business purpose to foreign country due to some other problem. Keeping in mind the people who have migrated to other places and this beautiful fun has been planned by the government, now the ration card holders living or migrating anywhere will get food items at cheap price through their ration card just like in their own state.
Key Features of Mera Ration App:
- There are total five features of Mera Rashan app which everyone should know here are the main five features explained below
- By installing the Meera Rasan app, candidates can easily find the price of food grains available at the nearest reasonable price shop
- Gerration holders belonging to consecutive category can register themselves through this app and get essential food items.
- People can check their entitlement details through Mera Raasan app
- Mera Raasan app is available in two languages Hindi and English which will later be rolled out in 14 different languages across the country.
- Applicants can view their latest transactions in the literature of this application.
Benefits of Mera Rason App
All the applicants who are using Mera Ration application must know what are the benefits of this application Below are all the benefits of Meera Ration application
- By using the Mera Ration application, the migrant candidate will be able to purchase all the food items at a lower price compared to the market rate
- Mera Ration app is for android phone.
- Mera Rason App is a platform to avail various services under OneRation Card.
- This app will provide enough transparency between government working mechanism and people.
Mera Ration Application 2022
Important note : This article is written for your information only, check the official website for more information
Mera Ration Application Download : click here
What is the use of Mera ration app?
Ans: Mera Ration’ Mobile App for ration cardholders, especially migrant workers, launched. This bilingual app will enable beneficiaries to check foodgrain entitlement, recent transactions & status of Aadhaar seeding, etc.
Who develop Mera ration app?
Ans: Secretary of the Department of Food and Public Distribution, Government of India, Shri Sudhanshu Pandey launched the bilingual App, that enables beneficiaries to check food grain entitlement, recent transactions & status of Aadhaar seeding etc.