RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 : Highlights
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Western Railway (ER)
Official Website: @er.indianrailways.gov.in
Name Of Posts: Various
Total Posts: 3115 Post
Types Of Jobs: Central Govt.
Job Category: Apprentice Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Kolkata (India)
Details Of Posts
Howrah Division : 659
Liluah Workshop : 612
Sealdah Division : 440
Kanchrapara Workshop : 187
Malda Division : 138
Asansol Workshop : 412
Jamalpur Workshop : 667
Total : 3115
Eligibility Criteria For RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent ( under 10 + 2 examination system ) with minimum 50 % marks , in aggregate , from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT .
However , for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/scvt:
- Welder ( Gas and Electric )
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter ( General )
- Salary/ Pay scale
- As Par Qualification / As Par Posts
- Application Fees
- Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates).
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ available with online Application Form while filling up the online Application Form. The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidate. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the online payment system. In such scenario, the candidate needs to login fresh and attempt again.
- During submission of online application, a registration number will be issued to each applicant, candidates are advised to reserve/note their Registration Number.
- Age Limits
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age will be relatable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
For the trades for which only class 10th pass is the minimum qualification, a separate merit list will be drawn for candidates eligible taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both
For the trades for which class 8th pass is the minimum qualification, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those having qualification of matriculation and who opt for these trades, based on the average marks obtained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination.
Date of publication of notification on website 23/09/2022
Opening date of online application 30/09/2022
Closing date of online application 29/10/2022
official website : click here
Home Page : click here
1 What is the last date of railway Form 2022?
Ans: Indian Railway Recruitment 2022: As per the official notification, the registration process will end on October 04
- Is there any recruitment in Railway 2022?
Ans: Indian Railway Jobs 2022: Ministry of Indian Railways recruitment of Group C, Group D, NTPC, Junior Engineer, RPF, RPSF, Act Apprentices, Level 1 and Level 2 posts.
- How can I apply for sports quota in railway?
Ans: How to Apply for Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2022. The candidates can apply online on the official website at https://www.rrcwr.com. Candidates need their respective 12 digits Aadhaar Card numbers to register